Though her life was short she touched the lives of so many. Her story is one of strength, character, grace, love and compassion. She was born on April 29,2009 but her story begins way before then...

Monday, July 20, 2009

3%

This last week me and Brian had to make the 2 and half hour trip down to LA again, but this time we end up come back with very at eased minds. Now I told Brian I would let him write the blog and tell everyone about what the doctor said, and well I will stick to my word but I just want to touch base on how I am feeling about all of it. Even before we were to go to the doctors I already had my mind set on having more babies (not at all right now but later) I would like four even, and no matter what the doctors told me I would have my four babies. So with that said I sort of went in the doctor with a closed mind, wanted to know the answers to my questions but if I didn't like them I would pretend I didn't hear them. But I need to neither, me and Brian were both told that we had "perfect" chromosome and that if we were to have another baby it was more than likely to be a normal healthy baby, we were told that every one has a 3% chance at have a not "normal" baby and that they never can say 100% that what happened to Abigail will not happen again but it is highly unlikely. I was so relieved, now I know that my next pregnancy will be treated as a high risk just because of what happened to My Abigail, but we were also told that there was nothing we could have done to prevent it. Abigail was a miracle and her case was rare very rare and like I have said before that we were so lucky to have her in our lives if only for a short time, but I am so relieve to know that my next baby I will MOST LIKELY have for way way long (if God willing). I hope I have not left you hang to much, Brian will tell all about the doctors trip and what we found out.

No comments:

Post a Comment