Though her life was short she touched the lives of so many. Her story is one of strength, character, grace, love and compassion. She was born on April 29,2009 but her story begins way before then...

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

From Daddy


First off I want to thank Jennifer and my Sister for starting this blog. I am new to this blogging stuff but I think it will be something nice to remember Abigail with. For me it is easier to write rather to talk about things. Abigail had a short time with us but by no means easy. She was our first child and we know it was not going to be easy and boy we were right. Abigail made my wife and I stronger in many ways. She showed us how to be strong loving parents. One of the most important things she showed me is to cherish life. Sometime I dont realize how short our life could be. She showed me to talk advantage of my time here and that no challenge is worth giving up on. Its crazy that my baby with such a short life showed me so much. The things she showed me will last a lifetime and i will never forger her. I feel very blessed to have Abigail come into my life. She will always be my baby girl and always be in my life. I now know what it feels like to be a parent and I love it. I have had alot of time to think these past few weeks about a ton of stuff. I have come to the conclusion that I have the best family,wife and baby angel any man could have. I love you all more then words could ever express and always will. Thanks for being their for me.

Buddy

2 comments:

  1. She is the best and so are you! I am very proud of you and I love you very much! You guys are amazing parents and you are amazing people!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Buddy - I was so sad to hear that news about your baby girl. I dont know if Caryn ever told you but my second son, Ayden, passed away when he was only 2 hours old. I vaguely remember seeing him when the doctors showed him to me and then he was put on morphine and sent directly to the CICU where my husband and Nick were able to stay with him until he passed. I was in recovery from my c-section and never had a chance to spend time with him. Though a month doesnt seem like a long time I am happy that you were at least able to have time to bond and get to know her personality and those are memories that you will never forget. If you or your wife ever want to talk I can relate to what you are going through and I am always here. Stay strong for your wife and when either of you are having one of those days when you feel like you just cant cope just remeber that she is looking down at you from above being your angel now!

    ReplyDelete