Though her life was short she touched the lives of so many. Her story is one of strength, character, grace, love and compassion. She was born on April 29,2009 but her story begins way before then...

Sunday, June 14, 2009

My Little Dancer

I had such big plans for my Abigail Marie, I told Brian that she WAS going to dance there was no way out of it. Of course Brian told me that Abigail would not be forced to do anything she didn't want to, yet the first time I felt Abigail I knew she would be a dancer. I envisioned a grand stage her in the middle of it with all lights on her, the audience starring up at her in awe. Abigail danced so much in side my belly, she would be on one side and it would feel like she was tapping away and than on the other side she would do some jazz hands. And she would only dance for me, no one else felt her till I went up to visit my family my 8th month than my mom felt her, but until than she was my own little dancing queen. When the doctors told us that my Abigail Maire wouldn't walk which meant no dancing, I knew this wasn't true she was meant to dance and she would find away to. And find away she did Abigail would do a little buffalo, and land a prefect pirouette right in to every ones heart, not exactly the way I envisioned it but dancers often improvise. When Abigail was taken from me I was so sad and heart broken but than I thought on it and realized Abigail has her grand stage now with all the lighting she wants on her and the best audience anyone could ask for (GOD). Abigail is now in heaven and is able to do real buffaloes and land real pirouettes, she also awaits her cousin Wesley with his tuxedo so she will have a dance partner. So to my Abigail Marie I say dance your little heart out baby.

1 comment:

  1. I know she is dancing her heart out as we speak! I am looking forward to watching her and Wesley dance together!

    ReplyDelete