Though her life was short she touched the lives of so many. Her story is one of strength, character, grace, love and compassion. She was born on April 29,2009 but her story begins way before then...

Friday, June 19, 2009

Thank you

So Brian and I would like to thank Jennifer Uribe for making Abigail's blog. We just love it. The blog has given us closure in a way and it has been an outlet for us to put our feelings in to writing so thank you so very much. We also would like to thank our family members who have contributed so far to the blog, number one of course Caryn for writing Abigail's story with such passion and love as though she was one of your babies and not just your niece. Also thank you to my sister Jessica and Grammy & Papa (Nelda Fay and Tom), you guys told such beautiful stories that any one that reads them can tell they came from your hearts. I just know that Abigail reads them every day (she is a saint now so yes she can read) and is so thankful for your love.

2 comments:

  1. Jennifer and Brian,

    Helping to make this blog a reality is the least I could do. I hope it continues to be a healing place for you to celebrate Abigail.

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Abigail will always have a very special place in my heart, right next to my own children! So, will you and my brother, I love you both so much!

    ReplyDelete