Though her life was short she touched the lives of so many. Her story is one of strength, character, grace, love and compassion. She was born on April 29,2009 but her story begins way before then...

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

From Mommy


Oh my mini cupcake how I will miss you so. Abigail was my life from the time I found out I was pregnant to the time she took her last breath. I will miss her so she was and always will be my little baby girl. When my Abigail Marie was born I was heart broken to find out that I would not be able to hold nor even see her for the first couple days of her life. I saw my baby for the first time when they were wheeling her out to get on the helicopter and when she left my heart left with her. I got out of the hospital early so I could go to my baby, even if I wasn't the doctor stitching her up or checking her vitals I still felt that as long as I was there she wouldn't need anything else for I was her mommy and would protect her from anything. Abigail fought through everything that came her way just so she could come home with her dad and I, and for that I am so thankful. My Abigail brought joy and love to everyone that knew of her they didn't even need to meet her or see her all they had to hear of is the strength and determination that she had. She showed me that God does work in mysterious ways and though I may not like nor agree with what he had in store for my baby and the short life that she lived I will always remember that he at least gave Abigail to me and Brian and allowed us to have time with her, enjoy her, and love her. My baby Abigail Marie is a Saint now and sits at the feet of God looking down on us and I know every once in awhile when we are struggling and feel like giving up she will come and sit at our feet and remind us of the struggles she face and over came and the price at the end of all of it, LOVE. I want to thank every one who prayed for my baby for I know that Abigail couldn't have made it as far as she did with out your love and prayer.

1 comment:

  1. Such tender words from a wonderful mother! You are so awesome!

    ReplyDelete